Residential / Hospitality
One of our primary construction niches is the multi-residential building ranging from 12 to 150 units with common areas and often, underground parking. The current trend includes retail units on the first floor. Housing can present challenges to the multi-residential site, and we welcome your questions.
- Attaching a multi-residential project to the land can be a delicate task regarding site preparation for footings, foundation, and underground parking
- TRB has excellent sources for all materials and specialty subcontractors
- We have thorough understanding of the process to create value and attractive buildings
- Ample resources to obtain the highest quality materials, fixtures, and appliances
- Skill and craftsmanship to complete each unit beautifully
- State-of-the-art security systems
- Artistic landscaping
TRB has completed hotels with as many as 113 rooms. Hotels have unique requirements and challenges to insure repeat business, staff retention, and ultimately, repeat business. Design is critical to both aesthetics and function.
- Lobby and front entry eye appeal, cleanliness, security, and energy management systems
- Quality of the energy management system's design can save hundreds of thousands of dollars over the life of the asset
- Location of elevators and housekeeping/laundry facilities is critical to the comfort and enjoyment of customers' stay and efficiency of hotel staff
- Amenities such as restaurants and breakfast buffet areas, spas, gyms with pools, and wi-fi business centers